At Sushi [Confidential] we encourage creativity, assertiveness, and professional development. We strive in creating a work environment that will allow you to be challenged, provide meaning, and utilize your expertise.
Providing learning pathways and personal growth while fostering a culture that supports and inspires each other. Diversity and inclusion are essential to our company culture — and it all starts with our hiring, retention, and development practices. If you aspire for growth within the restaurant industry, come join our team!
Please download the application and fill it out. Send an email with the completed application, along with your resume and position you are interested in, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Jose & Campbell
Seeking experienced, energetic, and positive sushi chefs for a high-volume sushi restaurant. Must have at least 2 years sushi experience. Must love people, art, food, and possess a passion for the hospitality business. Must also be willing to learn and collaborate well with a team.
As a Sushi Chef at Sushi Confidential
You bring patience, knife skills and great skill to influence the delicate ingredients into world famous formations. As a Sushi chef, you will be the seafood expert in our kitchen. For this position, we are looking for serious minded foodies and experienced sushi makers.
Sushi Chef responsibilities include handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards.
- Work experience as a Sushi Chef 2 years
- Good knowledge of various sushi types and sushi-rolling techniques
- Ability to work both fast and accurately.
- Team spirit
- Availability to work during business hours, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Flexibility to take on various shifts.
- Prepare all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri and sashimi
- Manage food prep activities, like making sushi rice
- Coordinate with our wait staff to ensure proper cooking, considering special requests and food allergies
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
- Maintain hygiene principles in all cooking areas.